GDPR Compliance Manager enhances Magento 2 with functionality that makes your GDPR compliance easier to attain. Our module adds a comprehensive set of functions that allow you to manage your GDPR responsibilities:
- For your customers, it allows them to see a summary of the data you hold about them (Subject Access Requests)
- For your customers, it also allows them to delete or anonymise the data you hold about them
- Provides an SLA-based approach to dealing with Subject Access Requests and Deletion Requests, with proactive alerting regarding SLA breach
- Provides you with a dashboard to easily check the overall status of your GDPR request handling.
- Handle Subject Access Requests
- Handle Deletion Requests
- Create a workflow that defines what other information outside of Magento you must obtain to satisfy the requests
- Compliance Dashboard
- Configurable SLAs
- Email alert notifications for SLA breach/near-breach
- The documentation here should be sufficient to install and configure GDPR Compliance Manager.
- If you face issues, please raise a support ticket via our portal.
Current version - 1.1.0
How to buy
You can find purchase information here: https://www.ontapgroup.com/gdpr-compliance-manager.html