To use WooCommerce MPGS for WordPress,
you need to install both the Mastercard Payment Services module and the WooCommerce module.
Steps to install WooCommerce for Wordpress:
- Connect to Backoffice of your shop with the available admin credentials.
- Go to Plugins > Add New on your WordPress site.
- Enter WooCommerce in the Search Plugins bar.
- Click Install Now and Activate.
- Once the installation is complete, we need to configure the WooCommerce as per the steps mentioned in https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-setup-wizard/
Steps to install Master Payment Gateway Services for Wordpress
Follow the below steps:
- Download the gateway-woocommerce-module plugin zip file from https://github.com/Mastercard-Gateway/gateway-woocommerce-module/releases and extract to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or
- Connect to Backoffice of your shop with the available admin credentials and install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to the WooCommerce backend settings page.
- Navigate to Payments tab, enable MPGS module and save changes then you are ready.